What are the challenges that doctors face?
34% of Claims are rejected and 50% of those are never resubmitted. This will make doctors leave medicine within the next 10 years due to:
- Lower reimbursements
- Higher cost of doing business
- Reimbursement complexities and hassles
What will happen if it doesn’t stop?
“If a cash crunch forces the death of an independent practice, it robs a community of a vital health care resource.”
Kavilanz, Parija. “Doctors Going Broke.” CNN Money. Web. 6 January 2012
What does this mean to my practice?
- Here are a few things you can expect immediately:
- Increased reimbursements
- Lowered costs
- No reimbursement complexities or hassles
- Decreased claims’ rejections
What will your practice look like when you receive 98% of what we bill?
If you are ready to take your practice to the next level, click here.