Inteliks builds customized process-oriented solutions. We simplify business processes building solutions to control any manual process in a company. Our solutions integrate with SAP, Oracle and other ERPs in the market.
With our solutions, our customers are able to collect data from the field and transform that data into information and business intelligence. Why our customers prefer to build a solution vs buy a standard one:
“Build to compete & buy to Standardize”
- Time to Market Expected to be high given the extent & depth of scope On the flip – the number of systems to be integrated will shift the cost benefit to the build side.
- Multiple Vendors Challenge of systems communicating optimally Challenge of vendors communicating optimally.
- Uniqueness of Business Model No System built out to support your model No productization incentive to a company to build a system for your model.
- Therefore no real “process standardization” opportunity by implementing a pre-built system
- Adoption Cost monetize the cost you incur by having your staff “adapt” to technology processes that are not 100% aligned to the physical business processes Real situation when you are integrating across multiple systems.
Given the above factors
- A true “buy” is not a real option for you
- It will be buy-customize-integrate → looks very much like a custom built system
- There are some critical functions which we will can use standard tools